Returning Your Quality of Life through Prompt Care
From hands to shoulders, hips to toes, if you have an urgent need to see a doctor, we’re there for you. Whether your problem is an acute injury or an ache or pain from overexertion, there’s no need to sit in a crowded emergency department. You can come directly to the specialists. We’re open Extended Hours every weekday and have same-day and walk-in appointments at the Shoreline office. By seeing a specialist for your problem immediately, you receive the most efficient care that will start you on your path to recovery even quicker!
- Immediate, cost effective care
- Extended Hours Availability after work.
- Same day or next day surgery if warranted
- Information and knowledge relevant to the disease, fracture, pain provided
- Dog and cat bites. Urban legend says that these animals have cleaner mouths than humans. This is not true as they harbor different bacteria. Immediate infection control is often warranted and an IV antibiodic may be required.
- If the median nerve is cut in your forearm, an immediate degenerative process happens and in this case prompt surgery is required.
- If you fracture a limb or finger, seeing the physician is needed as soon as possible. You may not need immediate surgery but reduction in swelling and pain control is required. Depending on the injury, may require immediate surgery or surgery in a few days.