Where are you located?
- Shoreline: 19930 Ballinger Way NE, Shoreline, WA 98155
- Woodinville: 17924 140thAve NE, Suite 100 (main floor), Woodinville, WA 98072
What are your phone numbers?
Toll Free Phone 877.769.4263
• Main Line 206.363.6947
• Fax Line 206.417.6947
• Therapy 206.957.8120
• Surgery Scheduling 206.957.8100
• Billing 206.957.8110
• Main 425.402.4263
• Fax 425.402.4283
• Woodinville Therapy & Surgery Scheduling handled through Main Line
What are your office hours?
- Shoreline: Monday – Friday, 7am to 5pm with extended hours available
- Woodinville: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 8am to 5pm
Is there free, convenient parking?
- Yes, all of our offices have private parking lots with free parking
How soon can I be seen?
- We offer same day appointments and accept walk-in patients, though appointments are recommended for quicker service.
Do you treat urgent injuries?
- Yes, our facilities are equipped to handle urgent issues, from lacerations to possible broken bones, infections, construction injuries, and lots more from shoulders to fingers & hip to the toes.
Where do your doctors do surgery?
- Most of our surgeries are done in our own outpatient surgery center at our Shoreline office. There are some medical or surgical conditions that require a hospital environment. Our physicians are affiliated with four local hospitals: Northwest Hospital, Swedish Edmonds (formerly Stevens Hospital), Evergreen Hospital and Providence Medical Center in Everett.
What other services do you offer?
- Digital xrays
- Open extremity MRI
- Electrodiagnostic studies
- Splints and casts
- Outpatient surgery
- Occupational therapy
- We are excited to begin offering physical therapy in January 2011.
- For complete information on our services please visit our Services Page
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
- Our physicians are affiliated with four local hospitals:
- Northwest Hospital,
- Swedish Edmonds (formerly Stevens Hospital),
- Evergreen Hospital
- Providence Medical Center in Everett.
Do you have a wheelchair to help me get into the office?
- Yes, we have wheelchairs on the premises and are happy to help you in whatever way needed.
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Call any one of our three offices, we are electronically connected and can make any appointment you need from any office.
- Shoreline 206.363.6947
- Woodinville 425.402.4263
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- A driver’s license or other valid picture ID
- All of your health insurance cards
- Physician referral (if applicable)
- Any prior x-rays, MRIs, or other studies
- Any prior operative reports for the condition
- Worker’s compensation claim information, if applicable, including claim number, insurance company name and address, claim manager name and phone number
What insurances do you bill?
What payment methods do you accept?
- Cash, Check, Debit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Care Credit.
How do I open a Worker’s Compensation claim?
- First step is to find out who your employer is insured through. Talk to your supervisor or human resource representative. Many employers in the state choose to use WA Department of Labor & Industries (often Worker’s Compensation is called L&I in this state because of it). Employers do have the choice to use a Self-Insured Company. It’s very important that we know which insurance company covers your employer, because there is different paperwork required and if the wrong one is filed it can delay the opening of your claim and your treatment.
- If your company is insured through L&I, we have the forms you need to complete. Please report that you might be filing a claim to your employer and ask for the form when you check in for your first appointment.
- If your company is insured through another carrier, please ASK YOUR EMPLOYER for the paperwork needed. They will give you the paperwork that contains your claim number and the contact information (name, address, phone) for the carrier we need to bill.
How do I contact a billing specialist for help?
- Our billing team is available from 7am to 5pm Monday through Friday at 206.957.8110. You may also email: email@example.com Please note – this email is not encrypted, so please do not send any confidential information, such as credit card or social security numbers. We hope to offer an online bill pay system in the near future.
Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, we offer up to a six month payment plan without interest. Please contact billing at 206.957.8110 to make arrangements
- Balances that are unpaid for over 60 days without a payment plan begin to accrue interest at the rate of 12% APY
How do I get copies of my medical records or x rays?
- Fill out the attached form and mail or fax to any of our offices. If records are going to another provider, we will mail or fax to them at no charge. Please allow 72 hours for any records release.
- There is a charge for any other release of records. The state of WA has determined a fee schedule that takes into account the staff time & supplies needed to complete these requests. You will be contacted by our office if a fee applies and the fee will need to be paid before the records are released.
How do I get a prescription renewed?
- The most efficient way is to contact your pharmacy. They have all the information we need, and can send us a fax to get it renewed. Please allow 24 hours for any prescription refill and try to look ahead if you will run out of medication over weekends or holidays. Friday afternoons are the busiest for prescription refills, so your request may take longer.
- There are some medications that cannot be called into a pharmacy. If that is the case, please call our office and leave a message with our Medical Assistants.